Main Page Test
A Wiki is an excellent tool to maintain dynamic information. If you want to add something to this Wiki feel very free contact the system administrator and get an account. It is straight-forward to add and change the information in MediaWiki. Simply press edit on the top of this page to see how it was done. If you create a link to a non-existing page within this Wiki you can create that page by following the link - of course you would need a login to do so!. Pictures and documents have to be uploaded before they can be used on pages. All popular image formats are supported and pdf and ps documents are allowed.
For more information on the Wiki mark-up language see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:How_to_edit_a_page. When you become good at it, you can make cool looking pages.
- For students visiting IRIDIA - Information for students coming to IRIDIA in the framework of exchange programs or bilateral agreements.
- University Administration - (IMPORTANT!) The what, the where and the how of navigating university bureaucracy - inscription, regulations etc.
- Funding - Information on getting funding for projects, scholarships and unemployment benefits in Belgium once the Ph.D. grant runs out.
- Students - Information on students in IRIDIA.
- Useful stuff
- Links & news
- Links & news
- INFORMS OR/MS Resource Collection
- EU/ME the European chapter on metaheuristics
- European Chapter on Combinatorial Optimization
- The official Ant Colony Optimization website
- European Network of Excellence in Evolutionary Computing
- The official Tabu Search website
- COMP2SYS project website
- Metaheuristics Network project website
- A compendium of NP optimization problems
- IRIDIA Technical reports - Information on publishing a technical report and LaTeX package(s).
- Access to Digital Libraries - Which on-line papers archive we have access from IRIDIA network.
- Conferences, journals and impact factors
- Coming paper submissions - Information on papers that will be soon submitted to conferences.
- Seminars - and talks given in IRIDIA, and more generally in Brussels.
- Creating your own home page - How to create your own home.