Year 4: Feb 2015 - Feb 2016
From IridiaWikiJump to navigationJump to search
7th September - 4th October, 2015
- Additional trials for extended SWARM2015 paper.
- Assembled some of the dipole components
- Poster, spotlight presentation and videos for SWARM2015 conference.
10th March - 3rd September, 2015
- SWARM2015 paper submitted on: 25th May, 2015.
- Tracking of components in a self-assembling system preliminary thesis submitted by Nicolas on: 28th May, 2015.
- Theoretical Computer Science paper submitted on: 12th August, 2015.
- Camera ready version of SWARM2015 paper submitted on: 1st September, 2015.
2nd March - 9th March, 2015
- WBI Application submitted on 3rd March, 2015.
- Master student Nicolas starts today.
- I've set up a git repo for the TrackingOfSelfAssembly project. Nicolas, Marco, you and I have access to this repo.
- His immediate deliverable to the university is a state of the art section as well as a brief project proposal.
- Thus far he has setup OpenCV. He is able to capture image stream and store the frames sequentially.
- His next steps will be to detect blobs, and then tracking using frame differencing.
- Towards our work with Andrew
- In depth lit review to see if the work we propose has already been done.
- Write out outline: relevant literature, physical experiment set up, experiment procedure, analytical model, discussion
- Try out new lead pellets for conformational switching experiments
- Clean up shared Dropbox folder, svn up all changes.