- Always attach the power tools to the vacuum cleaner
- Always clean your mess (especially when cutting woods or styrofaom)
- Put the tools back where you found them
- Keep the door and the cupboards closed when working (to prevent noise and dirt from going out)
- Do not store things inside the workshop. The room between the workshop and the arena is thought for that. Keep all materials there or in the storage room
- Do not bring tools outside of the workshop. If you really need, put a post-it saying what you took and where you brought it. If you are taking stuff for a long period (e.g. for fixing the small arena) send an email to manu and to arne.
The general principle is: leave things as they were. Arnuzzi is checking personally that you are NOT doing bad stuff, so be careful.
I put here some pictures of the tools and of the workshop. You will find also the manual of the tools. These pictures are here so that you can browse through the tools even without going in the workshop (in the end it's a long way up there) of even if some tools are missing.
Some pictures are here just to give you an idea of what is available, if you want to know the details just go there and check yourself. You can click (twice) on the pictures to have a high resolution view to read the small text on the boxes.
The power tools
How the workshop should look when clean
The fancy tools drawers
(ask Manu or Arne for the key)
The misc drawers
Screws and other stuff
(showed just to have an idea of what we have so that you don't buy twenty times the same kind of screws)