Category:PhDSupervision Dhananjay Ipparthi
Name: Dhananjay Ipparthi
Date of arrival in Brussels: 08th February, 2012
Home address: Currently in a B&B
Telephone number: +32 483 382 207
15th February, 2012
- Carlo has given me a mini project to work on to get me started on Argos. I am working on it.
- In the afternoon on Monday, I will take a look at the Footbots with Arne.
- Alessandro and I have developed a rough plan for the setup of the camera network, we plan to start the execution this week.
- Nithin and I have also initiated talks, and he wants to finalise a few issues before we continue.
- Using nuclear fission or fusion models to create multiple agents, but the concern is that these models are unlike biological evolved systems and are not adaptive, versatile or agile.
- Study the evolution of dicarboxylic acids
Pages in category "PhDSupervision Dhananjay Ipparthi"
This category contains only the following page.