Robotics and AI conferences, journals and impact factors
Revision as of 13:02, 8 November 2005 by Roderich
- SAB - From Animals to Animats 9 - Simulation of Adaptive Behavior '06 (Rome)
- EuroGP/EvoCOP/EvoWorkshops2006 (Budapest)
- ANTS 2006 (Bruxelles)
- GECCO 2006 (Seattle, submission: January 18, 2006)
- DARS - The 8th International Symposium on Distributed Autonomous Robotic Systems (Minnesota)
- PPSN - Parallel Problem Soving from Nature (Reykjavik)
- (IROS) IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (Beijing)
- IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence (Vancouver)
- WAFR 2006, Seventh International Workshop on the Algorithmic Foundations of Robotics (New York)
- AISB'06 - Adaptation in Artificial and Biological Systems (Bristol)
None listed so far.
Impact factors for journels - The link works only from within the ULB.