Robotics and AI conferences, journals and impact factors
From IridiaWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- EuroGP/EvoCOP/EvoWorkshops2006 (Budapest, submission: November 11, 2005)
- 3rd IEEE Conference On Intelligent Systems (Westminster, UK. Submission: December 12, 2005)
- AISB'06 - Adaptation in Artificial and Biological Systems (Bristol, submission (social insects workshop): January 13, 2006)
- GECCO 2006 (Seattle, submission: January 18, 2006)
- DARS - The 8th International Symposium on Distributed Autonomous Robotic Systems (Minnesota, submission: January 22, 2006)
- IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence (Vancouver, submission: January 31, 2006 )
- (IROS) IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (Beijing, submission: February 15, 2006)
- WAFR 2006, Seventh International Workshop on the Algorithmic Foundations of Robotics (New York, submission: February 15, 2006)
- ANTS 2006 (Bruxelles, submission: Mar 19, 2006)
- SAB - From Animals to Animats 9 - Simulation of Adaptive Behavior '06 (Rome, submission: March 20, 2006)
- PPSN - Parallel Problem Soving from Nature (Reykjavik, submission: March 27, 2006)
None listed so far.
Impact factors for journels - The link works only from within the ULB.