Previous MEETROBOT meetings
Wednesday 19th October 2005 - Alexandre
Presentation / Discussion Topics
The main topic is optimal multi-foraging in swarm robotics.
- I will present my latest developments and results
- Go again through goals, motivations and bibliography (renewed).
- Discussion about the context of this work, possible applications ?
- I might present, if there is time left, my next experiment.
You can take a look at this very quick summary of my current research : http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/~acampo/various/alex_research.pdf
- Coffee machines
- Format of these meetings
- Standard programatic interface for simulators / real sbots.
People who will be absent
- The optimization group will have their own weekly presentations, but the will invite robotics people to participate, just like the swarm-bots presentations are open to optimization people. Seminars will continue as always and presentations might be given both at weekly meetings and at seminars.
- Anders brings his coffee machine to test it. In case it pass the Italian test, we will buy one while the super-machine is being fixed.
- Simulators and a standard interface for simulators:
- Rehan and Alex are going to talk to Vito and make a plan
- Rehan proposed Halva's interface, which he is going to send to Ciro and Anders for discussion on the next meeting