Robotics weekly meetings
This page contains a schedule for the weekly meetings. Below are a few general rules that should make the whole thing run smoothly:
- Community. Keep everyone updated as to what other work is going on in the lab
- Research. Cross germinate ideas - Provide feedback. Get Ideas
- Admin. Lab administration.
- Presentation (20 - 30 mins)
- Discussion (20 - 40 mins)
- Administration (0 - 30 mins)
Timing & Attendance
The weekly meetings ALWAYS take place on
- A given Wednesday is a public holiday, or
- Something very important (like a Ph.D. defense) is overlapping.
If either should happen the meeting is postponed to the next day.
Please confirm on this wiki page as early as possible whether or not you can attend (no later than the Friday before).
If you fail to turn up you will be severely punished and you will be forced to buy a nice, big cake for the following meeting.
Wednesday 19th October
Wednesday 26th October
(Elio would like this changed to the 25th)
Wednesday 2nd November
Wednesday 9th November
Wednesday 16th November
Wednesday 23rd November
Wednesday 30th November
Wednesday 7th December
Wednesday 14th December
Wednesday 19th October - Alexandre
Presentation / Discussion Topics
- Task allocation.
- Standard programatic interface for simulators / real sbots.
Please add your names to one of the following lists.
Can make it
Can't make it