The goal of this page is maintaining an updated list of the status of the s-bots in IRIDIA For each s-bot, a short list of hardware/software problems should be given. Every time an error/problem occurs while experimenting with the s-bots, it *must* be recorded here.
- sbot6 - first generation - not tested
- sbot8 - first generation - not tested
- sbot9 - first generation - not tested
- sbot13 - good
- sbot19 - good
- sbot22 - traction sensor is a bit rigid, ground_sensor_0 doesn't work
- sbot23 - gripper doesn't close firmly, flexible arm
- sbot24 - gripper broken
- sbot26 - gripper broken (under reparation)
- sbot30 - good
- sbot32 - after a system crash, stinks burned...
- sbot35 - proximity_sensor_7 doesn't work
- sbot36 - good