The goal of this page is maintaining an updated list of the status of the s-bots in IRIDIA For each s-bot, a short list of hardware/software problems should be given. Every time an error/problem occurs while experimenting with the s-bots, it *must* be recorded here.
Common hardware problems
The following document list common hardware problems and their solutions:
- network problems. Often it does not get the wireless
- New recharger circuit is broken. DO NOT USE.
- (In fact can recharge manually using old recharge point - need to manually check voltage on batteries and stop recharging yourself, otherwise sbot WILL EXPLODE. Do not do this unless you are confident you know what you are doing).
- Turret get very easily misaligned -> need very often calibration. Acampo 18:29, 26 February 2006 (CET)
- Network is not easy to get. I usually have to reboot once or twice. Acampo 18:29, 26 February 2006 (CET)
New chargers and robots
Report here a pair of robot / charger where the charger switched to green automatically, i.e. it is safe to leave these charger / sbot combinations overnight.