Robotics and AI conferences, journals and impact factors
Revision as of 13:22, 8 November 2005 by Roderich
- EuroGP/EvoCOP/EvoWorkshops2006 (Budapest, November 11, 2005)
- AISB'06 - Adaptation in Artificial and Biological Systems (Bristol, submission (social insects workshop): January 13, 2006)
- GECCO 2006 (Seattle, submission: January 18, 2006)
- DARS - The 8th International Symposium on Distributed Autonomous Robotic Systems (Minnesota, submission: January 22, 2006)
- IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence (Vancouver, January 31, 2006 )
- (IROS) IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (Beijing, February 15, 2006)
- WAFR 2006, Seventh International Workshop on the Algorithmic Foundations of Robotics (New York, February 15, 2006)
- ANTS 2006 (Bruxelles, submission: Mar 19, 2006)
- SAB - From Animals to Animats 9 - Simulation of Adaptive Behavior '06 (Rome, March 20, 2006)
- PPSN - Parallel Problem Soving from Nature (Reykjavik, March 27, 2006)
None listed so far.
Impact factors for journels - The link works only from within the ULB.