WARNING : we have changed the access policy of the wiki. To consult some sensitive information, you need a login.
A Wiki is an excellent tool to maintain dynamic information. If you want to add something to this Wiki feel very free contact the system administrator and get an account. It is straight-forward to add and change the information in MediaWiki. Simply press edit on the top of this page to see how it was done. If you create a link to a non-existing page within this Wiki you can create that page by following the link - of course you would need a login to do so!. Pictures and documents have to be uploaded before they can be used on pages. All popular image formats are supported and pdf and ps documents are allowed .
For more information on the Wiki mark-up language see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:How_to_edit_a_page. When you become good at it, you can make cool looking pages.
- What you need to begin to work in IRIDIA - Resources to activate to work at IRIDIA.
- For students visiting IRIDIA - Information for new students coming to IRIDIA.
- University Administration - (IMPORTANT!) The what, the where and the how of navigating university bureaucracy - inscription, regulations etc.
- Equivalence - Step by step explanations to request an equivalence of diplomas from Belgium.
- Funding - Information on getting funding for projects, scholarships and unemployment benefits in Belgium once the Ph.D. grant runs out.
- Students - Information on students in IRIDIA.
- Intranet for ULB employees - Web site with list of benefit for being ULB employees
- Insurance while travelling abroad - ULB's insurance
- IRIDIA mailing lists
- ECTS formation doctorale - a description of what you can use as ECTS for your DEA/formation doctorale
- Useful information
- Lab responsibilities
- Lab responsibilities - list of labs responsibilities/tasks and who takes care of them.
- Main page for robots at IRIDIA - List of robots, technical information, how to access
- Arena time slots - Reserve arena time
- Links & news
- Links & news
- Experimental Analysis and Statistics
- Software Development
- IRIDIA Technical reports - Information on publishing a technical report and LaTeX package(s).
- Access to Digital Libraries - Which on-line papers archive we have access from IRIDIA network.
- Iridia Supplementary Information Instructions page - Information on HOW TO use the Iridia Supplementary Information page.
- Write Better English - Basic pointers on how to raise the level of english in your paper.
- Workstation configuration - How to setup your personal workstation and laptop, printers, etc.
- Backup Server - How to use the backup server of IRIDIA
- IRIDIA Cluster: See the Cluster Website for usage information, tips and updates.
- Using the IRIDIA Experimental room - All you need to know to easily run real experiments.