Getting started for Demiurge
From IridiaWikiJump to navigationJump to search
This page will list all the necessary steps you should take before starting to work on the Demiurge project.
Set up your working environment
- Activate all resources as described on this page, if you not have done so already.
- TODO What is most important of these steps?
- Set up your workstation (see this page for more details)
- Send your github account name to the Demiurge repository administrator (at the moment Ken)
- He will add you to the demiurge-project organization so that you can see the private development repositories
- Development rules for the github repositories: TODO
- Get yourself added to the Demiurge Whatsapp group
- Give your e-mail address to Mauro, he will add you to the Demiurge mailing list
- Install argos (TODO Instructions)
- Install AutoMoDe (TODO Instructions)
- If you have to work on the cluster you should follow these instructions to install Argos. AutoMoDe can be installed as on your local computer.
Important paper to read
Useful pages to bookmark
- http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/IridiaTrSeries/: Here all Technical reports will be published
- https://github.com/demiurge-project: The github page for all of our repositories
People working on the project
Resources depending on your area of expertise