Getting started for Demiurge
From IridiaWikiJump to navigationJump to search
This page will list all the necessary steps you should take before starting to work on the Demiurge project.
Set up your working environment
- Activate all resources as described on this page, if you not have done so already.
- Set up your workstation (see this page for more details)
- Send your github account name to the Demiurge repository administrator (at the moment Ken Hasselmann)
- He will add you to the Demiurge organization so that you can see the private development repositories
Important paper to read
Useful pages to bookmark
- http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/IridiaTrSeries/: Here all Technical reports will be published