Category:PhDSupervision Dhananjay Ipparthi
From IridiaWikiJump to navigationJump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Name: Dhananjay Ipparthi
Date of arrival in Brussels: 08th February, 2012
Home address: Currently in a B&B
Telephone number: 0 483 382 207
15th February, 2012
- Carlo has given me a mini project to work on to get me started on Argos. I am working on it.
- In the afternoon on Monday, I will take a look at the Footbots with Arne.
- Alessandro and I have developed a rough plan for the setup of the camera network, we plan to start the execution this week.
- Nithin and I have also initiated talks, and he wants to finalise a few issues before we continue.
- Using nuclear fission or fusion models to create multiple agents, but the concern is that these models are unlike biological evolved systems and are not adaptive, versatile or agile.
- Study the evolution of dicarboxylic acids
Pages in category "PhDSupervision Dhananjay Ipparthi"
This category contains only the following page.