- Side of square: TBD
- Thickness of each component: 5 mm
- Radius of magnet: 1.5 mm
- Strength of magnet: N48
- Polyamide on Stratasys
- Radius of container: 125 mm
- Depth of container: 9 mm
- Material: Acrylic
- Mode: Orbital shaking
- Speed: TBD
- Duration for shaking: until stable structures are formed
- Number of components used in each experiment
- Probability of the formation of a set number of target structures.
- Results to show
- The probability with which a set number of target structures form.
- Can dipole words be used to physically guide self-assembly.
- What are the limitations of dipole words in the physical realm.
- Can dipole words be indeed leveraged to parallely assemble multiple target structures?
- Unexpected behavior.