A Wiki is an excellent tool to maintain dynamic information. If you want to add something to this Wiki feel very free contact the system administrator and get an account. It is straight-forward to add and change the information in MediaWiki. Simply press edit on the top of this page to see how it was done. If you create a link to a non-existing page within this Wiki you can create that page by following the link - of course you would need a login to do so!. Pictures and documents have to be uploaded before they can be used on pages. All popular image formats are supported and pdf and ps documents are allowed.
For more information on the Wiki mark-up language see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:How_to_edit_a_page. When you become good at it, you can make cool looking pages.
- For students visiting IRIDIA - Information for students coming to IRIDIA in the framework of exchange programs or bilateral agreements.
- University Administration - (IMPORTANT!) The what, the where and the how of navigating university bureaucracy - inscription, regulations etc.
- Funding - Information on getting funding for projects, scholarships and unemployment benefits in Belgium once the Ph.D. grant runs out.
- Students - Information on students in IRIDIA.
- Intranet for ULB employees - Web site with list of benefit for being ULB employees
- Useful information
- Lab responsibilities
- Lab responsibilities - list of labs responsibilities and who takes care of it.
- Sbot Common Interface - Write your controller once. Compile it for simulation and real robot.
- OMiss - The ODE based simulator - Get started with the ODE based simulator
- libsboteye the sboteye api to use 'easily' the camera.
- libheading A library to detect directions pointed by other sbots.
- tracker A program to track a single pattern in a sequence of pictures.
- libdistortion a simple library to rectify camera images and extract easily real world coordinates of objects.
- Links & news
- Links & news
- IRIDIA Technical reports - Information on publishing a technical report and LaTeX package(s).
- Access to Digital Libraries - Which on-line papers archive we have access from IRIDIA network.
- Conferences, journals and impact factors
- Coming paper submissions - Information on papers that will be soon submitted to conferences.
- Seminars - and talks given in IRIDIA, and more generally in Brussels.
- Workstation configuration - How to setup your personal workstation and laptop, printers, etc.
- Backup Server - How to use the backup server of IRIDIA
- Using the IRIDIA Cluster - How to submit jobs to the IRIDIA Cluster.
- Using the IRIDIA Experimental room - All you need to know to easily run real experiments.