Getting started for Demiurge
Revision as of 11:30, 22 January 2018 by JonasKuckling
This page will list all the necessary steps you should take before starting to work on the Demiurge project.
Set up your working environment
- Activate all resources as described on this page, if you not have done so already.
- Set up your workstation (see this page for more details)
- Send your github account name to the Demiurge repository administrator (at the moment Ken)
- He will add you to the demiurge-project organization so that you can see the private development repositories
- Development rules for the github repositories: TODO
- Get yourself added to the Demiurge Whatsapp group
- Send your e-mail address to Mauro, he will add you to the Demiurge mailing list
Important paper to read
Useful pages to bookmark
- http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/IridiaTrSeries/: Here all Technical reports will be published