Allocations de chomage
So, if you satisfy these 2 conditions:
- You ended up in this page (guess you did)
- You did it because you searched it
then you are another lucky guy that is not payed anymore, because "regulations" do not allow it.
This page is meant to help you understand what is the process to follow in order to ask for the allocations de chomage
NOTICE that you can ask the allocation de chomage also if your grant is temporarily suspended.
In this page you can find:
- Useful links (Some links)
- Procedure to follow (What are the steps to be undertaken to ask for the unemployement)
Some useful links and contacts:
- CAPAC: the guys that will pay you
- National office for employement: you can find some information and documents there
- Madame Antonella Bacchiocchi can give you lots of information about the procedure for asking the allocations de chomage.
Antonella Bacchiocchi - DÃ©partement de l'Administration FinanciÃ¨re - DAF-Service des Traitements Tel. 32(0)2 6502358 - Fax 32(0)2 6504689 - Antonella.Bacchiocchi@ulb.ac.be
Procedure to follow
Last update: November 2011
The one described in the following is the procedure by which I asked the chomage. The information may be outdated, please be nice and correct/update the information if you know something has changed.
The steps to follow are:
- To be granted the allocation de chomage, you must be "searching for employement". This means inscribing to actiris. You can do this the day your