This system is meant to ease the use of IRIDIA Technical
Report Series for everyone! It takes care of all
boring things of technical reports (e.g., serial numbers,
revision numbers, dates, front pages of pdf). However, it
still partially lies on the proper use by its users. Please
strictly follow this simple instructions:
- If you want to register, please send an e-mail to: mtrabatt at ulb dot ac dot be
- Every registered user can upload a new revision of any
other technical report present in the series, (e.g.,
new revisions can have different authors). However,
do not modify the work of others if you are not allowed
to do so!
- Headings of the title should be capitalized (i.e., nouns,
verbs, and all other words except articles, prepositions,
and conjunctions should be set with an initial capital).
Do not add extra punctuation in the title
with respect to the title in the pdf.
- The list of authors must be formatted by capitalizing and abbreviating the first name(s) and capitalizing the first letter of the surname. Each author is separated from the next with a comma. Again, do not add extra punctuation. A valid example is: "M. Birattari, T. Stützle, M. Dorigo".
- During the upload of a new document you are asked to
provide a title and a list of authors in LaTex format.
Please check (before the upload) that the provided LaTex
code compiles and produces a suitable front page of the